Wednesday, September 22, 2010

What to do in bebo kebo camden market?

Bebo Kobo Camden Market
Well I have always wondered that someday I will be there in Bebo Kobo Camden market, as I have heard a lot about this fascinating place and also I have seen some fantastic pictures of Camden recently. But every time there is some thought tickling my mind, that what will I do in the Bebo Kobo Camden market? Well sounds quite simple but soon I was forced into some more complications as one of my friend told me that better I must think of what I cant do in the London market?

First of all I wonder why it is known as the Bebo kobo Camden market and later I discovered that Kobo is the person behind the success of the Camden market. Till that time I had never heard about the Bebo Kobo but now I had at least something about Bebo Kobo. I was still yet to plan my trip and now as my friend told me that I should have the question that what I cannot do in Camden market actually made me even more curious and excited and I could not hold my nerve to visit the Camden as soon as I can.

Recently I have met few people who had been to the Bebo kobo Camden market sometimes back and they told that Camden is itself a city and you will always feel that you are completely indulge in the cosmopolitan culture. You can find people from almost every continent of the world. He added that being in Camden sometime feels to be in times square in  New York. In fact it is even better than times square, as in Camden you can not only explore the modern world but also the cultural and ethnicity as well.

Wow..that really shivers me and now I had finally decided that I am going to reschedule my trip to Camden as I can wait any more and I just want to see that those who had talked about Camden were really serious and all those facts are true or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment